School of Music
A mainstay in over a century of Lee University history, the School of Music is one of the finest music schools in the southeast. Our faculty and staff are deeply invested in encouraging the musical development of all interested students in an environment that nurtures creative expression, academic excellence, and spiritual growth. Each student in the School of Music receives expert instruction in music theory, history, literature, and performance, with extensive performance opportunities.
We invite you to join us in pursuit of our calling to musical excellence.
Lee University is an accredited member of the National Association of Schools of Music.
The School of Music offers the following programs:
All degree programs offer concentration in your applied area: instrumental, piano, or voice.
In addition to the applied area concentration, this degree also offers a concentration in Composition.
- Bachelor of Music in Performance
- Bachelor of Music in Music and Worship
- Bachelor of Science in Music, Emphasis in Music Business
- Bachelor of Music Education:
- Instrumental Non-Keyboard, K-12 Licensure
- Instrumental, K-12 Licensure, Piano Concentration
- Vocal/General, K-12 Licensure
- Vocal/General, K-12 Licensure, Piano Concentration
Whether you are a recent college graduate, an active educator, or a practicing worship leader, the graduate program in music at Lee University was designed with you in mind. The Lee University School of Music has the faculty, curriculum, facilities, flexible scheduling, and collateral training opportunities to prepare you for the work of tomorrow’s musician and advanced studies in music. To learn more about Lee's Graduate Studies in Music, click here.
- Master of Music and Worship
- Master of Music in Conducting – Choral or Wind
- Master of Music in Music Education
- Master of Music in Performance