Lee University’s Office of Veteran Affairs helps eligible students navigate the process of obtaining veterans benefits. Lee is approved for the certification of students eligible for educational assistance from the Department of Veterans Affairs and is enrolled in the Yellow Ribbon Program.

Veteran Affairs
Lee University Admissions Office
890 North Ocoee Street
PO Box 3450
Cleveland, TN 37320
Phone: (423) 614-8514
Fax: (423) 614-8533

Explore The Campus Through
Our Interactive 3D Map