Online Financial Aid
Lee is emerging as one of the region's leaders in higher learning. Our affordable tuition puts a Lee education within your reach.
- Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online beginning January 1.
- Apply for admission to Lee University.
- Check on the status of your financial aid and submit any additional documents if necessary.
- Review your award letter.
- Complete the Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note (MPN) online if borrowing federal loans.
- Apply for private scholarships from your high school, employer (and parents’ employer), church, community, organizations with which you are involved, and online.
- Other Loan Options: Apply beginning July 1 to cover any remaining balance.
- Apply for Parent PLUS or Graduate PLUS (for graduate students) online
- Apply for alternative/private loans online (or with the lender of your choice).
- If you think you may be eligible for veterans’ educational benefits, call 1-800-827-1000. This number is available from any location in the United States and will connect you to the nearest regional office. For more information, you can check your benefits online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.