Lee University provides a comprehensive package of benefits designed to allow eligible faculty and staff to create a program suited to your needs and those of your family. In addition, Lee is proud to offer many work-life resources, services, and programs that promote a healthier university. We encourage all faculty and staff members to take advantage of these resources. Below is a list of forms and related information for Lee University employees. The lists cover non-benefit and benefit information. Please contact the Human Resources Office for additional assistance with these forms.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Enrollment Form*
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Add Dependent/Change Coverage Form*
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Termination Form
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Prescription Claim Form (use only for prescription drug claims when the claim is not filed through your pharmacist)
- Health Savings Account Application**
- Health Savings Account Beneficiary Designation
- Health Savings Account Payroll Deduction
- TIAA Retirement Plan Salary Deferral***
- USAble Basic Life Insurance
- USAble Long-Term Disability
- USAble Short-Term Disability
- USAble Voluntary Life Insurance
*Change may be subject to a qualifying life event per plan
**Subject to participation in a qualified high deductible plan (plans 2 or 3)
***Changes effective soonest of January 1 or July 1, whichever comes first.