Financial Literacy and Money Empowerment
This is an online training course designed to equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to make wise financial decisions.
Helping Students Choose Success:
Lee University is committed to offering you the most successful college experience. Part of that experience requires students to be educated on current world issues including financial and money awareness. The purpose of this education is prevention and awareness to empower students to make healthy financial choices.
How to get started with CASHCOURSE:
- Click here to begin
- You should see CASHCOURSE in the middle of the screen - Click Login
- Select to Create a free account here.
- Complete registration including creating a user ID and password. You should use your Lee email address as the user ID.
CashCourse is an online financial education resource designed specifically for college and university students. The program takes a whole-life approach to personal finance, with resources divided into six main areas of learning:
- Earn: Estimate financial effects of current and future employment.
- Save and Invest: Grow personal assets to build savings and financial security.
- Protect: Protect financial resources, personal property and identity.
- Spend: Manage cash flow to meet financial goals and navigate financial obstacles.
- Borrow: Control personal credit and debt.
- Pay for Education: Create and implement a strategy for funding higher education.