Financial Literacy and Money Empowerment
This is an online training course designed to equip students with the knowledge and tools needed to make wise financial decisions.
How to get started:
- Click here to begin
- You should see CASHCOURSE in the middle of the screen - Click Login
- Select to Create a free account here.
- Complete registration including creating a user ID and password. You should use your Lee email address as the user ID.
What to expect - Course Content:
- Learn how to create a personal budget.
- Learn how your spending today will impact your choices later.
- Learn about loans and credit reporting.
Helping Students Choose Success:
Lee University is committed to offering you the most successful college experience. Part of that experience requires students to be educated on current world issues including financial and money awareness. The purpose of this education is prevention and awareness to empower students to make healthy financial choices.
Lee University is offering a Financial Literacy and Money Empowerment course through CASHCOURSE. The online program covers the following financial areas: budget, spending, loans, credit reporting.