Employers & Recruiters
Lee University students bring a well-rounded liberal arts education, as well as specific career skills and knowledge developed in a rigorous academic field of study, to the work and scholarship they do. The Center for Calling & Career is committed to working with employers and graduate school recruiters to develop win-win recruiting strategies. The Center appreciates your efforts and the significant investment of both time and money to recruit at Lee University. It is our pleasure to provide a flexible recruiting process that meets your needs.
LeeU Briefcase is the place where you can post internships, jobs that lead to full-time positions after students graduate, and jobs for alums who have already graduated. It is one of the easiest ways to connect with students and alums, 24/7! Once you post an internship or job, it will be reviewed for approval.
Here are instructions to create a Briefcase profile and post jobs/internships:
- Navigate to this link.
- Click on the button labeled “New Employer.”Choose the free option.
- For companies who already have a Briefcase account, use code LEE100 to connect to Lee University.
- Create your profile.We will approve your connection as soon as possible.
- Create your job/internship post by filling in the fields on the form.
- Connect to schools.
- Scroll down to the section labeled "Request Access".
- From there, select the state TN for Tennessee, and then browse the schools.
- When you find Lee University, click on "Request Connection".
Other Ways to Engage
Register for our events: We have several opportunities for recruiters to connect with students including our fall and spring Career Fairs, Grad School Fairs, on-site Recruiting/Interviewing, and more! For more information about upcoming events or how you can schedule a recruitment date, send us an email.
Center for Calling and Career
PO Box 3450
Cleveland, TN 37320-3450
|Monday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Tuesdays & Thursday - Closed for chapel
10:40 AM to 11:30 AM