The Center for Calling & Career wants to help you in your navigating early career transitions. We offer résumé and cover letter reviews, mock interviewing, job search strategies, and more!
CliftonStrengths for Alumni
CliftonStrenghts are still applicable for you as an alum. Strengths-Vocational Advisors (SVAs) can help you consider your natural talents in the context of what makes you unique, what you do best, and how your strengths motivate and shape your approach to work, decision-making, relationships, and more. SVAs in the Center for Calling & Career offer individual strengths coaching sessions to help you understand and capitalize on your strengths. This can be helpful specifically when considered career transitions, in preparing for an interview, or writing a resume. To look up your results, visit strengthsquest.com. To schedule an appointment, visit https://leeucareer.as.me/.
Looking for ways to explore new career paths? Traitify is our 90-second career and personality test. Access it here.
Career and Graduate School Preparation
- Calling & Career Resources
- Resume Resources: We want our students to have a competitive edge. Therefore we keep some things just for you: Calling & Career Portico page
- Graduate School Preparation: Graduate Guide - Articles and advice on graduate school
Job Search Resources
- LeeU Briefcase: For internships, summer opportunities, and post-graduation career positions, your first step will be to create a free account on our job search platform.
- LinkedIn Jobs based on Profile
LinkedIn Salary Search Tool
- Glassdoor – Crowd-sourced company information
- Internship Resources:
Connect with Current Students
We are excited that you are interested in connecting with current students! There are several ways to do this. You can post jobs and internships on our job board or let us know that you are interested in connecting with students. Once we know of your interest, we can look for opportunities to:
- Connect in a one-time informational interview where a student gets to know you and the field in which you work
- Have a student job-shadow with you
- Connect as a mentor
Center for Calling and Career
PO Box 3450
Cleveland, TN 37320-3450
|Monday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST
Tuesdays & Thursday - Closed for chapel
10:40 AM to 11:30 AM