A student is eligible to live off-campus if one of the following applies:
- Local student (student who is living at home with parents in the Cleveland or immediate surrounding area)
- Student who is married, widowed or divorced
- Student enrolled in the graduate school programs
- Student who is 21 years of age or older on or before the first day of classes
- Student who is enrolled for less than 12 credit hours
- Student who has lived on campus for at least four semesters (not including summer school)
- Student has successfully completed a total of 60 credit hours (not including summer honors, dual enrollment, or AP credit)
Note: All students applying to live off campus must have a minimum 2.0 GPA and may not be on academic, social, or chapel probation.
Students who are interested in living off campus must complete an Off-Campus Application.
- Deadlines for Spring: November 01
- Deadlines for Fall: June 15
Single students who enroll at Lee and are found to be living off campus without approval may forfeit their right to continue as a student at Lee University.