I don’t know the best space for my event. Where should I start?

The first step in your reservation process is to email The Office of Event Planning with a detailed description of your event, date, time, and anticipated capacity.

How can I cancel a classroom reservation?

To cancel a classroom reservation, please email  [email protected].

Who do I call if the space is locked?

If a reserved space is locked, please call Campus Security at 423-303-4444.

How do I request tables and chairs for my event?

  • If you are a Lee student and have been approved for your event, please complete the Event Request Form and submit it to physical plant at [email protected]. Please submit the form two weeks prior to the event.  
  • Tables and chairs for weddings and receptions held in the JNR or The Chapel should be requested through [email protected].  

Does Lee offer catering services?

Lee University Dining Services offers a variety of catering services for events. Please email [email protected] or call (423) 473-3818 for more information.  

Are linens available to rent for my event?

Unfortunately, linen rentals are unavailable through our event services, however they can be rented through Lee University Dining Services. Please email [email protected] or call (423) 473-3818 for more information. 

Explore The Campus Through
Our Interactive 3D Map