Disaster and Healthcare Mission Management
- Project Manager, Disaster Management Services
- Humanitarian Assistance Specialist
- Logistics Manager
- International Relief Manager
- Emergency Management Specialist
- Mission Team Leader
- Positions with FEMA, Red Cross, Samaritan's Purse and others
What to Expect
- Healthcare Native American Global Trip
- Healthcare Kenya Global Trip
- Healthcare Southeast Asia Global Trip
SON Graduating Senior Awards
- Disaster Preparation & Response, Rural, and Global Emphasis
- Community Education
The Capstone course is designed to help graduating students integrate their faith with the academic knowledge they have gained throughout their studies. It is regarded as the final reflection of the essential Core Values of Lee University.
Students spend most of their time in the School of Nursing Building and outside, perfecting disaster response skills.
Specialized DHMM Internship and Immersion Experiences.
Engage in latest evidence-based practice research.
Unique Course Example
DHMM offers a Basic Health Survival course where students get hands-on experiences in water purification, building fires with minimal supplies, victim transportation on the field, building shelters, and land navigation.