Early Childhood and K5 Education
- Preschool Teacher
- Childcare Center Director
- Home-Based Service Provider
- Family Support Specialist
- Elementary School Teacher
- Teaching Abroad
- Non-governmental Agency (Education)
What to Expect
- New Zealand Education Global Trip
- Alaska Education Global Trip
- Kappa Delta Pi Education Honor Society
- Lee Future Educators
- Departmental Awards
- The Jimmy Bilbo Student Teacher Award
The Capstone course is designed to help graduating students integrate their faith with the academic knowledge they have gained throughout their studies. It is regarded as the final reflection of the essential Core Values of Lee University.
Some courses within the major will require in-class service projects.
- Many courses have research components and writing opportunities.
- McNair Scholars
Students will spend most of their time in the Helen DeVos College of Education and in local schools.
Senior year requires clinical practice involving Methods and fulltime student teaching or internships.