Business Advisory Council
An important link between the classroom and business world is the Business Advisory Council, which meets annually. Members include business leaders, alumni, and educators.
- Serves as a communication channel between Lee University and the business community.
- Provides advice on curriculum and programs.
- Recommends business and industry personalities as potential part-time instructors and speakers.
- Assists business students with internships and job placement.
- Assists business faculty in developing career and job fairs.
- Informs the school about changes in the labor market.
- Assesses program needs.