- Business adviser
- Business analyst
- Business development manager
- Insurance underwriter
- Professional sales
- Small business management
- Real estate sales
- Corporate attorney
- Nonprofit manager
What to Expect
- Uruguay Argentina
- Phi Beta Lambda
- Delta Mu Delta Honor Society
- Phi Eta Sigma
- Two Hicks Scholars each year
- School of Business Award
- Don Rowe Excellence in Management
- Accounting Award
- Healthcare Administration Award
- Computer Information Systems Award
- Cletus Benton Award (Most outstanding rising senior)
- Operation Christmas Child with Dr. David Smartt (fall)
- Indian Ministries of North America project (spring).
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) – prepare forms for community members.
- Summer Computer Camp Staff
- The Capstone course is designed to help graduating students integrate their faith with the academic knowledge they have gained throughout their studies. It is regarded as the final reflection of the essential Core Values of Lee University.
- Business Ethics is the capstone course for the religion component where the QEP essay is administered. The QEP essay is designed for students to demonstrate their understanding of Lee’s core values.
- The business capstone course is Strategic Management where students are expected to make application of the business curriculum by solving comprehensive cases presented to the class in a team context.
Business Administration classes are housed in the School of Business.
- Business Advisory Council: assists business students with internships and job placements.
- Internships available with CPA offices, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Olin, Unum, Tennova, and various banks.
- Meet the Firms: students are invited to Meet the Firms where we invite local CPA firms and other organizations to come and meet our students.
Current or recent research projects have involved women in poverty, success on the major field test in the management discipline, developing business plans for global nonprofits, and holistic teaching practices.
Reaccredited by ACBSP with no conditions or suggestions for improvements. This is exceptionally rare for a school to be reaccredited with no findings.