• If you are a reservist receiving Chapter 1606 or 1607 benefits or a veteran receiving Chapter 30 benefits, you can have your Montgomery GI Bill educational benefit check deposited directly into your designated financial institution. Sign up by calling the VA Regional Office at 1-877-838-2778.

    You will need to provide the following information:

    • VA File Number (SSN)
    • Account Number and Account Type
    • The financial institution’s 9 digit Routing Transit Number

    Advance Payment

    Veterans may request advance payment for the first two months prior to certification, if eligible. You must request it between 120 and 45 days before the new semester begins, no sooner or later. The payment checks are mailed directly to the office and can be picked up there. After receiving advance payment, you will not receive another check for several months.

    Credit for Military Experience (CME)

    Military service veterans or those with military training can be considered for credits. For more information contact Erin Looney, Director of Academic Services.

    Additional Resources: