Homecoming! Please make plans to attend Lee University School of Nursing Homecoming Breakfast on Saturday, Nov. 6, 2021, at 8 am in the SON. We look forward to reuniting with you!
- Dr. Charlotte Webb: Selected for 4-year term to TN Board of Nursing, representing TN 4th Congressional District in Rhea County.
- Kara Dillard: Graduated with MBA, Lee University.
- Dr. Amy Jo Perry: Graduated, MBA, University of TN-Chattanooga.
- Dr. Jennifer Grisham: Graduated, Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP).
- Dr. Julie Campbell: Abstract accepted for a Health Literacy Annual Research Conference, which is a national interdisciplinary conference hosted by Boston University. The title of her presentation is “Interactive Health Literacy and Symptom Self-Management for Patients with Lung Cancer.”
- Twyla Green: Achieved Certification; Certified Nurse Educator through the National League for Nursing.
- Dr. Sara Campbell: Achieved recertification Nurse Executive Administration-Board Certified through the American Nurses Credentialing Center.