Coordinator of Learning Support
The Coordinator of Learning Support will provide instructional support and learning opportunities for students. The Coordinator will collaborate with the Center for Teaching Excellence to assist with faculty development, utilize enhanced technological services for both instruction and student monitoring, and facilitate tutoring sessions for classes, especially those with high DFW rates. The Coordinator will also serve as a liaison with the Lee University Writing Center and Math Lab.
Education & Experience Requirements:
Master’s degree required (doctorate preferred); background in active learning strategies, pedagogical theory, and student support; experience with college teaching or student support.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate with faculty to facilitate course redesign with active learning and success initiatives
- Consult with IT to ensure that acquisition and maintenance of software programs are available to faculty
- Coordinate classroom and co-curricular components
- Coordinate and schedule academic and student support services
- Develop system for tracking student progress and develop intervention protocols
- Collaborate with the Coordinator of Coaching and Mentoring
- Participate in curricular development related to the Student Success Center
- Work on additional projects as assigned by the Director for Student Success and Retention
Individuals interested in the position should send 1) a letter of interest, 2) vitae, and 3) a list of at least three professional references in electronic format to Erin Looney, Director for Student Success and Retention, firstname.lastname@example.org.